10.05.2011

Ready. Set. Write.

For the last few weeks I have had a nagging feeling that I need to write about this last year. That I needed to write everything - the good, the bad, and especially the funny. All of it. I don't know if it will be for my benefit, or to help those around me know what it was really like, or to perhaps help someone I don't even know dealing with their own situation. I am not a writer. I do not journal or blog. Despite the encouragement of my friends and family, I did not write a single thing down while I was going through my treatment. I think secretly I was afraid to REALLY know how I felt about all of this cancer business. But I think I am ready now. Come follow along with me as I share about this past year. XO

6 comments:

  1. I'll come along! Love that you are doing this! The site looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so ready to read it. Thanks for texting me this morning so I could look for it. Love you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look forward to reading about it. My grandma passed away due to breast cancer last year. I miss her terribly. I'm glad you beat it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have finally read all of the posts (since we are packed and ready for home). It has taken me hours.....between tears and chuckles. Thank you for being such a wonderful daughter-in-law and friend and inspiration. You are such a blessing to me and the family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really very impressive guide of valve selection which can be very helpful for many industry people. Thanks for sharing this valve selection tips. american safety and health institute test answers

    ReplyDelete